Business Objects Administrator
Network Designs, Inc. (NDi) is an Information Technology, Web and Communications firm with 20 years of providing professional services to Federal clients. NDi has expertise in Solution Development & Delivery, Web Design & Development, User Experience, Enterprise Information Management, Information Assurance, and Networking.
The Business Objects Admin will support the configuration and migration of three BI Platforms from Linux to Windows. The project will include the installation of SAP BI Platform and SAP Data Services on a Windows server and then configuring it to use the existing Windows Active Directory system. The new Windows based SAP BI Platform will be configured to use the existing Central Management Server (CMS) database and will account for the existing files in the File Repository Server (FRS). Build out Business Objects environment on Windows Server, Production, Test and Development environments. Configure Active Directory Single sign on using Kerberos. Create security design to allow ad hoc reporting.
- Plan, design, deploy, administer and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) systems and environment, as well as, SAP Business Objects (BO) 4.0 tools or components such as CMS, CMC, CCM, Dashboard Builder, Report Developer, Import Wizard, Information and Xcelsius Designers, Infoview, and Crystal Reports etc.
- Tunes and ensures successful integration with enterprise environment and services to ensure that all requirements are achieved within scope and budget. Optimizes integrated system performances and security to realize the best functional and technical values
- Install Business Objects BI software and run setup to get BO installed
- Configure Business Objects BI software and configure several critical settings to match current system or meet optimum requirements
- Experience in configuring Dashboards, Metrics, and Alerts etc. using BI features such as Explorer, Analyzer, Query Designer, Filters, Publisher etc. based on user requirements.
- Configure specific security control requirements such as session timeout
- Migrate existing BO contents
Ability to perform the following activities within Business Objects
- Install SSL certificates
- Configure backups
- Configure logs
- Configure audits
- Configure monitoring and alerts
- Perform Security Scanning and remediation
- Baseline system and optimize configuration
- Take initial snapshots and full backups
- Document system configurations
A Bachelor’s in Science degree is required.
15+ years of experience
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Resumes must include
- The month and date of employment for each position held
- The date degrees and certifications were obtained
NDi is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer *Veterans are encouraged to apply*