Network Designs, Inc. (NDi) is an Information Technology, Web and Communications firm with 20 years of providing professional services to Federal clients. NDi has expertise in Solution Development & Delivery, Web Design & Development, User Experience, Enterprise Information Management, Information Assurance, and Networking.
The ETL Administrator will support the configuration and migration of three BI Platforms from Linux to Windows. The project will include the installation of SAP BI Platform and SAP Data Services on a Windows server and then configuring it to use the existing Windows Active Directory system. The new Windows based SAP BI Platform will be configured to use the existing Central Management Server (CMS) database and will account for the existing files in the File Repository Server (FRS). Comprehensive knowledge of complex Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) concepts perform data analysis, modeling and design duties in support of DW systems efforts including Star Schemas and ETL program development. Design the Monthly, Daily ETL processes using Data Services to load data from multiple databases like Oracle, MySQL, and Flat Files to staging database and from staging to the target Data Warehouse. Experience in debugging execution errors using Data Integrator/Services logs (trace, statistics and error) and by examining the target data. Develop and support administration of ETL jobs in Data Synchronization Studio tool to extract data from Sharepoint and load Oracle database.
- Run the Monthly, Daily ETL processes using Data Services to load data from multiple databases like Oracle, PLSQL, and Flat Files to staging database and from staging to the target Data Warehouse.
- Work as SAP Data Services on the Business Objects suite tools.
- Responsible for maintaining ETL's to load data from different sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Maintains cron jobs and shell scripts that are used for scheduling FTP jobs and running batch jobs
- Experience in the complete software development cycle including solution architecture, requirements definition, application design and development, interface design, deployment management and quality assurance.
- Extensive experience as a Data Warehouse/ETL Lead Developer for projects ranging from Legacy system migration to Enterprise Data Warehousing to Real Time Data Integration in Finance, Transportation, Aviation, and Federal Government sectors.
- Extract data from sources including SAP, non-SAP and flat files and load them (ETL) into Dimension & Fact tables in the Oracle data warehouse.
- Perform network maintenance of the ETL servers whenever there are network or server level patches applied on the servers.
Ability to perform the following activities within Business Objects
- Current Data Services Platform Solution Configuration
- Server Sizing Determination
- Server Type Determination, Virtual or Physical
- Data Services License Determination
- Hardware Configuration specifications
- Active Directory Configuration Requirements
- Data Services Job Migration
- Data Services Job Testing
A Bachelor’s in Science degree is required.
15+ years of experience
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Resumes must include
- The month and date of employment for each position held
- The date degrees and certifications were obtained
NDi is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer *Veterans are encouraged to apply*