User Interface Developer
Network Designs, Inc. (NDi) is an Information Technology, Web and Communications firm with 20 years of providing professional services to Federal clients. NDi has expertise in Solution Development & Delivery, Web Design & Development, User Experience, Enterprise Information Management, Information Assurance, and Networking.
This work involves creating a new User Interface as part of redevelopment of a legacy application. The application is used in a large Federal agency to manage the creation, staffing, and approval of new Federal regulations and other documents related to aviation safety.
The developer must be able to create a compelling, user-friendly workflow that leads the users through defined process steps. The developer will collaborate with the rest of the development team to ensure data is validated and presented correctly through APIs and database calls as required. The custom UI will support document management processes created in an Alfresco services environment.
- Agile software development experience.
- Use of GitHub for code management, Atlassian Jira for work management
Technical skills and Required Knowledge
- User experience/design – able to communicate with end users to design screen layouts that create operational interfaces.
Minimum Education /Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent + 5 years’ experience.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Resumes must include
- The month and date of employment for each position held
- The date degrees and certifications were obtained