Web Analytics and Communications Specialist
Network Designs, Inc. (NDi) is an Information Technology, Web and Communications firm with 20 years of providing professional services to Federal clients. NDi has expertise in Solution Development & Delivery, Web Design & Development, User Experience, Enterprise Information Management, Information Assurance, and Networking.
NDi seeks a Web Analytics and Communications Specialist that will be a critical member of the content team at FAA. This position is the resident expert on web analytics and best practices, web content, tools, reporting, and analysis. The position will assist with managing clients and content updates on the Federal Aviation Administration’s web properties, FAA.gov, MyFAA and FocusFAA; create and deliver regular performance reporting and recommendations to inform content strategies; create dashboards and reports for stakeholders that will help drive decision-making.
- The Web Analytics and Communications Specialist will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including:
- Managing, organizing and presenting web analytics data, developing and delivering both regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards for leadership to help drive decision-making
- Providing insights and recommendations leveraging web analytics
- Conducting audits of content to ensure tracking tags are functioning and feeding respective reports
- Collaborating with Product Managers to develop ongoing reporting analysis of various web properties
- Staying abreast on best practices and latest trends in web analytics
- Interfacing with lines of business and staff offices throughout the FAA
- Entering content in the Content Management System or routing content updates through development and seeing to their completion
- Writing and refining web content for plain language and accessibility
- Assist in managing the Focus FAA editorial calendar
- Acting as liaison between customers, designers, communications team & web developers
- Gathering project requirements & ushering projects through the pipeline
- Troubleshooting web-related issues with customers
A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (verbal & written), be highly organized, detail-oriented, display a love of learning, be proactive, patient and have the ability to juggle many projects at once. Self-management of workflow is essential while ensuring the highest level of quality control.
A minimum of 3 years of experience including work with web analytics (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics), adhering to web standards, branding, and writing for the web.
- Experience collecting and analyzing data, making recommendations for improvements, changes, new initiatives.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of web design
Backgrounds in any of the following areas would be a great asset: Web and/or social media marketing, SEO, copywriter, web design, and usability or user interface experience.
Education: BS or BA degree in marketing or related field.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes must include
- The month and date of employment for each position held
- The date degrees and certifications were obtained
NDi is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer *Veterans are encouraged to apply*